Who We Are
The RNA is comprised of citizens from throughout Rutherford County, Tennessee representing a wide range of backgrounds. We are a non-partisan and even though our members follow different political parties, or none at all, we steadfastly avoid discussions of politics.
Our uniting focus is dealing with issues that affect our lives as citizens in this county.
- Seek accountability from elected and appointed officials.
- Empower ordinary citizens by providing information.
- Promote ethical behavior by elected and appointed officials.
- Participate in public forums to inform officials about reasonable, alternative public policy.
- Promote fair treatment for all citizens in all areas of Rutherford County.
- To thoroughly research and study RNA selected local issues before taking a position and advocating citizen action.